Dr. Waters is the Official “Business Startup Expert” at www.selfgrowth.com, and the “Small Business Expert” at www.ezinearticles.com, She is also listed in the top 10 Ezinearticles.com “small business experts.” | Fellow, National Louis university | Newspaper Business Columnist (Former), Eagle News, Washington, D.C. called, “Ask M.E.” by Dr. M.E. Waters | Author of “Easy Business for Women with Little or No Money,” available at amazon.com, and barnesandnoble.com.
To schedule book signings, public speaking engagements, poetry reading or workshops for children and/or adults, contact: WAI Enterprises Training & Consulting, Inc. (301) 702-2459.
Dr. Waters is available to speak on Steps to Success at:
Universities, and more
Past Speaking Events
- Women Business Owners Events, Washington, D.C.
- Multilevel Marketing Women’s Events, Hilton Hotel, Springfield, VA
- Rotary Club Event, Suitland, Maryland.
- American Seminar Leaders Association, Reston, VA.
- American Society for Trainers and Developers Event, Silver Springs, MD.
- Toastmasters Events, Forestville Building, Washington, D.C.
- Regional Director, weekly presentations at various hotels and Excel Centers in District Heights, Suitland, Forestville, Temple Hills Maryland and Richmond, VA; Monthly Women’s Breakfast Events, Women Conferences, Conventions, Maryland, Georgia, Texas.
- WAI Enterprises, Inc., instructor, Women’s Event, Double Tree Hotel, Largo, MD, Ramada Hotel, Oxon Hill, MD; and How to Start a Business, Easy Business Program, Meeting Room, Temple Hills, MD.
- Learning Annex, instructor, Washington, D.C.
- Precola Devore Charm School & Modeling Agency, instructor, spoke at monthly events, Washington, D.C.