Guide to Starting a Business – Includes: Ebook 87 pages, workbook, 15 pages; PDFs
Successful Business Startup, 15 min., Why Are You Afraid? 5 min., and Guide to Starting a Business Audio Book; MP3s and wav.
Starting a business, all bases covered!
A work environment is where we spend most of our time so why not be your own boss and do your own thing? This throughout course on starting your own business gives you the opportunity to learn at home and on the go, any time that is good for you is perfect for gaining knowledge, through audio or reading and exercising. It is time to make your first steps in the world of entrepreneurship and we are here to provide the encouragement and resources that will shape an idea of how the things should and can be done. Nothing is impossible if you are determined!
- The package includes five products of which two are PDF files and three are MP3 files/audiobooks that you can listen to on the go
- The ‘’Guide to Starting a Business’’ is presented to you in two files, an 87-page Ebook as well as an Audiobook that runs for six hours. It is a comprehensive course filled with business knowledge and information on starting your own entrepreneurship journey
- In addition to the two bigger files, your kit also includes a PDF Workbook of 15 pages and two MP3/WAV lectures titled ‘’Successful Business Startup’’ and ‘’Why Are You Afraid?’’
- All of the files can be downloaded and stored on the devices you use most frequently
- The PDF files can be printed and kept as hard copies at any time.
+ 25 Ways to Save and Invest No2.pdf
+ Fear Not Scriptures forHealing.jpg